Baron Threat Net is a browser-based weather monitoring system, designed to provide your organization with situational awareness for weather conditions affecting your facilities, personnel and customer base. Featuring an easy-to-use map with real-time monitoring of radar, lightning, as well as forecast weather data, it’s a simple, effective way to ensure real-time weather intelligence on all fronts.
Intelligent Weather Data
A wealth of meteorological insight is at your fingertips, using any desktop, laptop or tablet browser. Delivering specialized data for hail, flooding and tornadoes, Baron Threat Net brings an added dimension to weather awareness and safety at your organization.
- High-Resolution Radar
- Baron Storm Tracks for immediate identification of damaging storms and potential tornadoes
- Forecast Precipitation, Rain/Snow Accumulation, Wind, Temperature and more
- National Weather Service Watches & Warnings
- Severe Threats for flooding, hail and tornadoes
- Severe Winds data
- Current Roadway Conditions
- Current Roadway Threats
- Current Roadway Weather
- Forecast Road Conditions
- Current Temperature, Wind Speed, Visibility/Fog
- 1-Hour FutureScan® Radar Projections
- 24-Hour Rainfall Accumulation
- Critical Weather Indicators for potential tornadoes
- Plus more
Superior Storm Tracking
The difference between Baron storm tracks and those from other providers is that ours are placed at the primary storm threat, not just the center of the storm. This patented process makes storm tracking in Baron Threat Net more accurate than other systems. Click a track to ascertain the storm’s path and estimated times of arrival.
Mobile App Compatibility
There are two ways to receive weather alerting through Baron Threat Net. One is on the web-based map itself. You can define custom locations and have them appear on the map. When dangerous weather approaches one of these location, a pop-up alert appears. If you’re away from the workstation, you can also get a text message or email.
Alert types include:
- Exclusive Baron alerts for severe storms and tornadoes
- Proximity alerts for approaching lightning, hail, snow and rain
- National Weather Service warnings