2016 Broadcast Weather Conference
The 2016 Broadcast Weather Conference agenda is now available!
Join Baron, industry professionals and peers for an informative two-day event full of new innovations, feedback sessions, sneak peeks, and endless networking opportunities.
What to expect:
- Case studies from your peers
- Winning weather in small markets
- One-on-one training opportunities
- Advanced radar analysis
- Sneak peeks of next-generation Baron display and radar
- Workshops and feedback sessions
We’ve got a great lineup, planned, with speakers from across the country slated to present!
- Adam Carroll – Weather Producer, KTVX-TV in Salt Lake City, UT
- Mike Clay – Chief Meteorologist, Bay News 9 in Tampa, FL
- Michael Coats – Chief Meteorologist, KIFI-TV in Idaho Falls, ID
- Erik Dean – Chief Meteorologist, KTWO in Casper, WO
- Andrew Finlayson – Senior VP Digital Media Strategies, SmithGeiger
- Tom Meiners – Chief Meteorologist, WBBJ-TV in Jackson, TN
- David Payne – Chief Meteorologist, KWTV-TV in Oklahoma City
- Dave Salesky – Chief Meteorologist, KATU-TV in Portland, OR
- Lacey Swope – Meteorologist, KWTV-TV in Oklahoma City
- Dayna Vettese – Manager, Meteorological Briefing, The Weather Network/Pelmorex Media Inc.
Want to see what it’s like? Take a look at our recap video from January 2015!
6001 Moquin Drive
Huntsville, AL 35806
Special hotel rate: $139/night – Note: this rate expires January 8, 2016!
The Westin Hutsville
6800 Governors West, NW
Huntsville, AL 35806
NOTE: All attendees will need to both register for the conference AND book a hotel room at the conference’s special room rate. Attendees are responsible for air fare.
How to Register for the 2016 Broadcast Weather Conference:
1. Use the registration form below to sign up.
2. Book your Westin hotel room online, or at the number above (or toll-free at 888-627-8560). Be sure to reference the Baron Broadcast Weather Conference when calling the hotel to book your rooms.
3. Closer to the event, you will receive an email with the full agenda.