InterMet Asia 2018 – Baron to Host Two Workshops on Hydrology and Meteorology
April 11-12, 2018
Booth Number C40
Join Baron at the premier event for Hydrological and Flood Forecasting in Asia as we exhibit at InterMet Asia and InterFlood. See the latest technological innovations in radar and flood forecasting and modeling in the Baron booth. Hear Baron scientists and leaders talk about new capabilities and trends in meteorology during the conferences. Don’t miss two extra workshops hosted by Baron with special guests from both the meteological and hydrological disciplines.
- John McHenry – Perspectives on Flooding
- Bob Baron, Jr – Observing Systems Technologies
- John McHenry – Advances in Weather and Flood Forecasting
- Special Baron Workshop: Where Meteorology meets Hydrology: The challenge and promise of improved precipitation estimation.
- Bob Baron, Jr – InterMet and InterFlood Keynote
- Special Baron Workshop: Flood Forecasting: Advances and Challenges in flood forecasting systems & services (including application of geospatial, meteorological and hydrological data.