Your projects and applications come to engineering reality with custom radar development from Baron. We will build a system tailored to your needs and requirements, from fixed radar installations to completely mobile and transportable solutions.
Developed for use at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Baron developed a mobile C-band dual-polarization radar for weather observations. The system is powered by a 300 kW coaxial magnetron transmitter. Scientists in Oliktok, Alaska will use the system to better understand climate processes, and develop more sustainable energy solutions.
- C-Band, S-Band and X-Band configurations
- Magnetron, klystron and solid-state transmitters
- Tower installations for fixed-base projects
- Trailer and truck-bed mounts for transportable/mobile solutions
- Hydraulic positioning for mobile systems