Automated and accurate performance in every meteorological environment.
A critical data input for your integrated meteorological network, every Baron Gen3 radar system is built to the highest standards of precision and durability.
Baron Gen3 radar provides continuous automated calibration, reducing staffing and maintenance needs, as well as accurate analysis, value-added products, numerical and hydrological modeling, alerting and display for decision makers and the public. Industry-leading accuracy enables more informed and effective weather alerting, helping reduce loss of life during inclement weather.
- X-band, C-band, S-band and High-Frequency S-band transmitters (magnetron and klystron)
- Fixed, mobile and transportable designs
- Superior CLEAN-AP clutter suppression through an exclusive agreement with Oklahoma University
- Radial-by-radial ZDR calibration
- Open data architecture
- Flexibility and customization
- Split-cut processing
- Dual-polarization as standard option
- Remote monitoring and 24/7 support
- Scientific visualization
- Web distribution to other devices
Our best-in-class radar support team is available 24/7/365, and can instantly connect to your system for troubleshooting and even remote fixes. So you know your equipment is always being protected.
Baron has deployed weather radar systems across the globe. It performed an extensive system-wide upgrade of the U.S. NEXRAD radar network, upgrading 171 installations to dual-polarization. These systems are used by the U.S. National Weather Service, Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Defense.
The Baron Gen3 line of weather radar is composed of an entirely new design, innovative remote sensing technologies, and full customization based on your requirements. For more information, choose a configuration from the menu to the left.