It’s a dangerous world. With the Baron Weather Archive, you can protect your business and bottom line by viewing road and weather conditions just before and during the time of an accident. Download historical weather data—road conditions, radar, and much more—to correlate with fleet accidents. More accurate data means more effective accident recreation; attaching the exported information to your insurance report fortifies your business against liability by revealing all the weather-related details behind every accident.
Easy to Implement
The Baron Weather API allows all this to happen. Flexible and developer-friendly, it uses REST architecture with common file types and protocols. You can use your existing development libraries. Additionally, with extensive documentation and dedicated onboarding support, we can help insure your implementation is smooth, effective, and entirely custom to your needs.
A Wealth of Data
A comprehensive and diverse dataset is available for the Baron Weather Archive, allowing you to implement only the data products that will be most effective for your application.
- Roadway Conditions: Flooded, Slippery, Patchy Ice, Ice, Snow, Heavy Snow
- Roadway Threats: Flooded, Slippery, Patchy Ice, Ice, Snow, Heavy Snow
- Roadway Current Weather: Cloudy, Freezing Rain/Ice, Light Rain, Heavy Freezing Rain/Ice
- Radar data (Entire US, Canadian, Australian, European)
- Baron Hail Path
- Baron High Wind Path
- Rainfall data products
- Global Satellite-Derived Radar
- Surface conditions
- Plus more