Meteorological Technology World Expo 2016
September 27-29, 2016
Get more info here.
This event will see the international unveiling of next-generation weather technologies from Baron, including new Gen3 radar, hydrology and flood alerting, and local-to-global weather display with Baron Lynx.
PLUS – Baron presents a special workshop during Meteorological Technology World Expo. This informative event will provide you and your organization with critical insight into preparing for and responding to significant weather events.
More details to be announced soon!
You will learn about:
- Advancements in weather radar and quantitative precipitation estimates
- How numerical weather prediction and land surface modeling can lead to more precise alerting for floods
- Data fusion techniques for value-added flooding, winter and severe weather products
- Integrated hydrometeorological applications for government, aviation, media, marine and the public
- Bob Baron, Jr., Executive Vice-President and Chief Products Officer
- Bob Dreisewerd, Executive Vice-President and Chief Development Officer
- John Ellis, Radar Department Manager and Program Manager for NEXRAD Dual-Pol Upgrade project
- John McHenry, Baron Chief Scientist and Co-Chair of the AMS 31st Conference on Hydrology
The event is free to attend, and lunch is provided. Space will be limited, so secure your registration using the form below.